- [Eng Sub] Changmin on Cool Kiz on the Block 131203
- Tohoshinki 'White' (Short Ver.) PV
- TVXQ appeared on "EXO's Showtime" 131128
- Yunho on KBS 'Road for Hope' Teaser 131126
- TVXQ's 'Very Merry Xmas' debuts at #2 on Oricon chart
- SM Entertainment's monthly entertainment magazine 'The Celebrity' released a video of Changmin pursuing his hobby of photography
- [Eng Sub] Changmin on Cool Kiz on the Block 131126
- Tohoshinki at Bigeast Fanclub Event "The Mission II" in Saitama Super Arena 131123-24
- TVXQ Announces New Tour, Becomes First Foreign Artist to Hold a Concert at Tokyo Dome for Three Consecutive Years
|♥ News / Info|
|♥ Video / Audio|
|♥ TVXQ Message|
|♥ CF / CM|
|♥ CTVXQ Editorial|
TVXQ to make their Korean comeback during the second half of year 2012!
Brace yourselves Cassiopeia because the kings of K-pop will be making their long-waited comeback in Korea!
Just before the start of the last ‘Live Tour~TONE’ concert in Osaka, TVXQ held an interview stating, “We are preparing for a comeback in the second half of the year.”
They continued with, “We concentrated on working in Japan for the first half of the year, but we believe our Korean fans are also waiting for us. We are planning to return to Korea soon with a new image. We have not set an exact date yet, but we will comeback during a good period of time and achieve good results. We also plan to hold concerts if possible.”
After holding 26 concerts for the past three months, TVXQ will go into preparing for the Korean comeback album after their break.
Yunho stated with a smile, “After this, the first thing I want to do is rest, because I honestly cannot ignore the tired feeling that creeps up on me throughout the three hour concerts. Today’s concert is the last one, so I’m a bit worn out. However, I am also drawing strength from the thought that this is our last concert.”
Changmin also stated, “First I want to relieve the stress that has built up by having a few drinks with my friends and such. We are doing our best to come back with a new album before the end of this year. In order to make the best album, we will take some time off after this last concert to rest.”
Translated by: AllKpop
Distributed by: ContinueTVXQ.com
Follow us on twitter: @ContinueTVXQ for the latest update on TVXQ