- Tohoshinki's OCEAN PV (Short Version) + Making
- Yunho revealed his marriage plans
- TVXQ heat up the stage in Malaysia
- TVXQ to celebrate 10 year anniversary this year, opened the doors for idols who followed
- TVXQ at MISSHA Charity & Fan Sign Event in Beijing 130329
- Tohoshinki's new song "Wedding Dress" to be theme song of "Best Marriage Proposal" (1'40" song preview)
- Tohoshinki's Upcoming Single "OCEAN", Yunho's solo "T-Style & Changmin's solo "Rock with U" Official Preview!
- Changmin on ‘Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education’ Episode 4 FULL 130430
- TVXQ sets another record as they set out to bring in 850,000 fans for their Japan tour
|♥ News / Info|
|♥ Video / Audio|
|♥ TVXQ Message|
|♥ CF / CM|
|♥ CTVXQ Editorial|
TVXQ to make their Korean comeback during the second half of year 2012!
Brace yourselves Cassiopeia because the kings of K-pop will be making their long-waited comeback in Korea!
Just before the start of the last ‘Live Tour~TONE’ concert in Osaka, TVXQ held an interview stating, “We are preparing for a comeback in the second half of the year.”
They continued with, “We concentrated on working in Japan for the first half of the year, but we believe our Korean fans are also waiting for us. We are planning to return to Korea soon with a new image. We have not set an exact date yet, but we will comeback during a good period of time and achieve good results. We also plan to hold concerts if possible.”
After holding 26 concerts for the past three months, TVXQ will go into preparing for the Korean comeback album after their break.
Yunho stated with a smile, “After this, the first thing I want to do is rest, because I honestly cannot ignore the tired feeling that creeps up on me throughout the three hour concerts. Today’s concert is the last one, so I’m a bit worn out. However, I am also drawing strength from the thought that this is our last concert.”
Changmin also stated, “First I want to relieve the stress that has built up by having a few drinks with my friends and such. We are doing our best to come back with a new album before the end of this year. In order to make the best album, we will take some time off after this last concert to rest.”
Translated by: AllKpop
Distributed by: ContinueTVXQ.com
Follow us on twitter: @ContinueTVXQ for the latest update on TVXQ