* * * * -

SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Jakarta Press Conference 120922

SMTOWN in Jakarta press conference attendees were
Yunho, Changmin, BoA, Kangta, Taeyeon, Onew, Victoria, Leeteuk, Suho, and Kris.

TVXQ in red! ^_^

Source: excentrique0611, sonepanda, ContinueTVXQ.com
PLEASE DON’T MODIFY SOURCE

Follow us on twitter: @ContinueTVXQ for the latest update on TVXQ

Hilary Cheong
Sep 22 2012 08:29 PM
They look so nice

84La_aja
Sep 22 2012 09:07 PM
i watch them in TV, they're really handsome... but where is your usual smile YunHo ? r u feel tired ?

eky_chan
Sep 22 2012 09:46 PM
thanks for sharing.....so fast, TVXQ look handsome n gorgeous, cant take my eyes......from TVXQ

Nanaka
Sep 22 2012 09:48 PM
Thnaks for sharing

iSimplicityy
Sep 22 2012 10:31 PM
Yunho looks so off to me recently...
I miss sunshine Yunho....
I want to see him smile and pout and whine to Changmin.
Why so serious? T__T
But of course, they're looking handsome~ So proud of them ♥

m_wyz
Sep 22 2012 10:34 PM
lol...Changmin's the only non-leader or soloist there. :P

ayame
Sep 22 2012 11:12 PM
maybe they are tired because for the upcoming comeback, the dance is sooo...
and straight from the airport, they do the rehearsal...
then again Yunho and Changmin have some sunburns on their face and hand
Yunho Changmin FIGHTING!!!!

poyee
Sep 22 2012 11:31 PM
Yunho is sick. That's why he does not smile.

Cristina
Sep 23 2012 12:23 AM
Thank you soo much for share it the press conference :)

SHAEXE
Sep 23 2012 12:27 AM
Thanks for sharing these press conference moment.
Yunho & Changmin Fighting! & pls take care.
: )

flam
Sep 23 2012 12:30 AM
oppa please take care of your self
please always be healthy

coolbeauty
Sep 23 2012 12:41 AM
lemme translate wat they talk

Q: pls give a little introduction for ur new album catch me?
A: we make this album with hardwork and we will performance different from before so pls watch it

Q: wats ur secret behind ur popularity?
A: we perform with our best so the fans like it and they can united with them

i hope its help actually i got upset a bit coz yunho is less smile since yesterday but its ok maybe he feels nervous for their new song in 3 more days :)

sukaiburu
Sep 23 2012 12:44 AM
thanks coolbeauty for translating!
excited for their comeback!

coolbeauty
Sep 23 2012 12:45 AM
oh i forgot in last question i think i hear yunho answer he always make eye contact with fans but the translator not translating that part

df190
Sep 23 2012 12:51 AM
Thank you for your translation~~

Indy
Sep 23 2012 02:47 AM
Lost my voice after sang a long with SM artist esp. my boys....I've been shouting the song in my loudest voice...LOL...
But my niece scream was louder than mine so I lost my hearing for a while....:(

surimedina
Sep 23 2012 05:48 AM
@ Poyee: Is it true that Yunho is sick..?
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to spread bad rumour here, but I'm so worried..
I was there on the concert, for me Yunho's dance move is as awesome as usual (it's even more than usual, coz I watched it live).. But yeah, there was not much cheerful Yunho there.. Even if I'm not mistake at the ending (hope), he and Eunhyuk did some "funny dance" together.. Waiting patiently for the fancam and fanaccount.. I'm too busy to screaming and staring at Yunho, so i guess there is lot of moments that I've missed.. I felt like I was dreaming actually LOL.
Thank you for sharing.. :) Sorry for my long comment..

cgmbjkp23
Sep 23 2012 08:59 AM
I believe Yunho is sick. As I was watching the press con video I noticed there's no lustre in Yunho's eye and it's drooping. It's how you look when you're not feeling well or sick. Hope he gets some rest and recover soon. I know they're going to be busy promoting their new album.

leilei
Sep 23 2012 10:52 AM
i can feel Yunnie is now quite well .. he didnt smile & speak a lot .. & his eyes are not bright like before ... :( but i m glad Chami can take his hyung 'role .. speaking a lot ^^ plez take care of ur health boyzzzzzzzzzz .. & cant wait for ur come back !!

nanana96
Sep 23 2012 12:46 PM
aaa I watch this from my tv XD, it's so weird to watch them on my tv haha
and yunho get well soon! ^^

lilvara89
Sep 23 2012 04:01 PM
Woawwwwwwwwwwwww....TVXQ is the besttttt!!!! They're the best performer from alllll! Minnie looks happy..He smiled a lottttttttttttttttttt! like srsly! Yunho semed a bit tired, but when he dances, OMFG, i can't even.......... Now, i'm planning to Korea for their concert, idk....still can't get enuff X(

olga
Sep 23 2012 04:32 PM
I came to the concert last night and really enjoyed the performances of TVXQ .. serperti their regular appearance is very powerful but I noticed that Yunho does not talk much .. so I think the chances yunho is sick ... yunho will continue to provide the best performance for the fans despite his condition was not as good as we all know that Yunho did not want to disappoint his fans ...

veronica
Sep 23 2012 05:45 PM
I am so proud of our boys! Even when Yunho is sick, he performed so well at SMTown Jakarta last night. They are real performer!! I even didn't have any clue he's sick because I didn't get any chance to watch their press conference yesterday.
I love your smile Changmin! Please take care of Yunho!

CheekyCherry
Sep 23 2012 07:45 PM
Yunho honey, i miss your sunshine smile... Minnie who's usually the quiet one seems to be smilling more as if to make up for the lack of Yunho's usual shine... i hope they are both feeling well and at their best health for their comeback...

minlove
Sep 23 2012 08:22 PM
hope yunnie get well :(
changmin look so happy here , glad to see him happy

nikkylee
Sep 24 2012 01:33 AM
i was like "OMGG YUNHOO ON MY TV" and that perfect jawline *__* hahaha and umm well my friend ask me why he look so tired ;( just heard that he's sick? gws jung

Trisha
Sep 24 2012 05:42 AM
Thanks for sharing.. they look so handsome...wonder why Yunho isn't smiling as much...

sintapinkpink
Sep 24 2012 11:02 AM
yes Yunho oppa was sick,, he have truble of him magh,,
so him looks not give us smile,,
but in actually him can make us feel flying when look him
haaa
they are so handsome,,
my mom was show them on tv , say" Oh DbSK really handsome"
yunho so handsome guy, she said that haaaa
i shock my head, read sms from my mother n sister,,
yeah my sister was yunho fans but i am still at GBK waiting for SM town when TVXQ conferences...

Visitor Count
Hit Counter by Digits

Welcome to CTVXQ community!
Login or Register to see & use the full features. Please read Terms of Use when registering.